Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thing 21. Beyond MySpace: Other Social Networks

In this Thing I first tried the link to the "MySpace for Books" article, but it didn't work. I wondered if the intention was for us to search for it, so I tried various ways and couldn't find it. Thankfully, once I noticed the comments at the end of Thing 21, the problem was solved, and I was able to read the two articles. The example of "Building a Social Networking Environment at the Library" is so appealing and makes sense, yet it seems that it is just beyond our reach at this point. One "thing" at a time, however, and soon we will be there.

I joined the 23 Things on a Stick Ning. I filled out my profile, picked a theme and connected my blog to it. Next, I added the 23 Things badge to my blog and then commented on a fellow members page.

I also joined another Ning that was of personal interest to me.

No comments: