Saturday, March 29, 2008

Thing 16. Student 2.0 Tools

I took a look at the Research Project Calculator (RPC) and the Assignment Calculator and put in an imaginary assignment just to see how it works. The assignment was broken down into 12 steps. I can see that this resource would be very helpful to students, and I am going to recommend it to my son who is a PSEO University student. It would also be good to promote the awareness of this resource within our libraries, to students and parents of students in particular. Our homeschooling community, both teachers and students, will appreciate this helpful educational aid, not only for projects and reports, but also for planning field trips, etc. I'm wondering if it would work for my own personal life projects and events, like planning and preparing for Christmas or for my son's graduation. It might work for those who plan library events as well.

No comments: