Friday, March 14, 2008

Thing 8. Share Your Creations




I chose to use Picture trail to share pictures from our son's wedding in CA. They were already on our computer, so that made it easier for me. I tried several of the Flicks formats and think they are really fun, but since I had to choose one, I went with the Zoom and Fade. I don't know why the right side is cut off, but, oh well, there's a lot that I don't know!

I took a look at EFolio and think it would be a useful tool to maintain a resume or just keep track of a person's life history. Something to recommend to my graduating senior.

Lazybase could be useful to record books I've read or want to read. Also, it might be a good place to keep up a membership directory for our local homeschool group.

1 comment:

Bejowa said...

What a beautiful day! And you put it togeter so nicely on your blog. I didn't have nealy as good a result. Congratulations!